RSTU graduates may receive European Diploma Supplements
The diploma supplement makes it possible for RSTU graduates to have their qualifications acknowledged abroad and gives them an opportunity to apply for studying at European universities, as well as facilitates interaction with employers worldwide.
The Diploma Supplement is a document accompanying a higher education diploma, providing a standardised description of the nature, level, context, content and status of the studies completed by its holder.
The Diploma Supplement is designed to provide a description of the nature, level, context, content and status of the studies that were successfully completed by the individual named on the original qualification to which the supplement is appended. The Diploma Supplement provides a common structure to translate qualifications across the EU. It is a flexible, non-prescriptive tool which has been shown to save time, money and workload by an EU
Diploma Supplements were gradually implemented at European universities as part of the Bologna Process, since approximately 1999.
The supplement is designed as an aid to help (but not guarantee) recognition – it is not a CV or a substitute for the original qualification.
It has the following eight sections of information:
- The holder of the qualification
- the qualification
- its level and function
- the contents and results gained
- certification of the supplement
details of the national higher education system concerned any additional relevant information.
What are the benefits?
- a qualification that is more readable and easily comparable abroad;
- a precise description of their academic career and the competencies acquired during their studies;
- easier access to opportunities for work or further studies abroad.
For higher education institutions:
- more transparent qualifications (thanks to easier academic and professional recognition);
- continued national/institutional autonomy within a common framework accepted throughout Europe;
- informed judgements about qualifications that can be understood in other educational contexts;
- greater visibility of the institution abroad;
- enhanced employment prospects for their graduates, both at home and abroad;
- time savings – by answering many of the questions commonly asked of institutions about the content and portability of their qualifications.
The Russian diploma supplement in many respects corresponds with Е S as its form has been developed according to recommendations of UNESCO and the Council of Europe. Our Diploma Supplement has several protection degrees against fakes and falsifications. It stands out to graduates automatically and free of charge, « on one of the widespread European languages ». ES is clear to Russian employers familiar with a national education system, and its application, despite lacking some data, does not cause any obstacles to the academic and/or professional recognition inside of Russia .
Thus, Е S is necessary for the graduate basically when he will contact in the further with foreign educational institution or foreign employer in local or other country. The educational institution, from its part, should be interested in recognition of education received in.
European Diploma Supplement is issued by International Department of Rostov State Transportl University to graduates with Specialist and Bachelar Degrees
To obtain the European Diploma Supplement, you need to contact the International Department, room Д 206, e-mail: email@example.com, Tel .: +7 (863) 2726430
Download sample design
* The service for providing the European Diploma Supplement is paid