Please see http://en.russia.edu.ru/ for basic information about studying in Russia
Letter of Invitation for international students requiring Russian visa
To get the letter of invitation please send (by mail, fax or e-mail) the following documents to the department of international studies of the chosen faculty:
- the application form (requested in International Division of RSTU);
- the copy of the first two pages of your passport.
Upon consideration of your documents you will be sent the letter of invitation. Please find out the details of getting the visa in the Russian Embassy in your country. It takes approx. 1,5 months to get the letter of invitation, that is why you are recommended to send all the documents not later than 3 months before applying for studies.
The following documents are required by RSTU Admissions Office for submission:
- Filled application form;
- Academic documents, equivalent to the academic documents of Russian Federation, with the academic degree, the full list of learned subjects and full list of marks, with a notarized translation into Russian:
- For Bachelor studies (BSc/BA): school-leaving certificate
- For Master studies (MSc/MA): Bachelor’s or Specialist’s degree-certificate
- For Post-graduate studies (Candidate’s degree): Master’s or Bachelor’s certificate
(Academic documents should be legalized. You can get the information about the procedure of legalization in the Russian embassy in the country where academic documents were issued.)
- Transcript (the document showing the list of the subjects with results) with a notarized translation into Russian;
- Evidence of equivalence of the education certificate which was got outside the Russian Federation;
- Medical certificate confirming that you haven’t got contra-indications for study in the Russian Federation and at the faculty you are applying to;
- The AIDS test result confirming that you haven’t got AIDS, valid on the territory of Russian Federation;
- Passport with visa and migration card;
- Six 3x4 cm photographs.
The translation of the academic documents into Russian must be notarized in Russia or certified by the Russian Embassy or Consulate in the country where they were issued. The AIDS and other medical tests for the medical certificate must be taken in authorized one of the clinic. The Admissions Office has the right to require additional information.